- January 1: Production of Celebrating Around The World starts.
- January 30: You Can Be Anything was are both re-released on DVD
- March 13: Let's Go to the Fire House was released to stores
- March 31: Barney appeared alongside other famous children's characters in the We Are Family music video PSA.
- May 7: The updated version of Barney Magazine is released
- Early May: PBS officially announced that it would not fund a I Love My Friends! (2012) thus cancelling the show. Local stations FOX were considering to buy the show.
- May 15: Shake Your Dino Tail! was released to stores
- Late May: PBS announced that it would fund a Season 11-14 of Barney & Friends.
- September 11: Dino-Mite Birthday was released to stores
- September 17: Season 11 permieres
- October 25th: Barney and Friends wins a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Direct to Tape Sound Mixing.
- Late October: The Razzie Awards Ceremony, with Barney's Great Adventure receiving two nominations.
- November: Barney, Baby Bop, Tosha, Shawn, and Min perform Respect at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- December 25th: Barney, Tweenies and Kids for Character appears on the cover of People Magazine as one of the most intriguing people of 2007
- Kenneth McGuire wrote an article, "The Use of Music on Barney & Friends", studying the first 88 episodes of the show.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.