Barney's Happy Christmas Day! is a custom Barney Home Video for Season 3 released in October 30, 1995.
Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and the kids spend time singing Christmas songs at the treehouse, the school and the playground.
- Barney (Voice: Bob West / Body: David Joyner)
- Baby Bop (Voice: Julie Johnson / Body: Jeff Ayers)
- BJ (Voice: Patty Wirtz / Body: Patty Wirtz)
- Shawn (John David Bennett II)
- Tosha (Hope Cervantes)
- Jason (Kurt Dykuzien)
- Julie (Susannah Wetzel)
- Robert (Angel Velasco)
- Hannah (Marisa Kuers)
- Keesha (Mera Baker)
- Chip (Lucien Douglas)
- Barney Theme Song
- The Welcome Song
- It's Snowing!
- Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
- Frosty the Snowman
- Waiting for Santa
- Holidays Medley (I Love the Holidays, O Little Town of Bethlehem, My Dreidel, Habari Gani)
- It's Snowing!
- Star Light, Star Bright
- Jingle Bells
- Up on the House-top
- O Christmas Tree
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Joy to the World (Instrumental)
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Wrap it Up
- Look into Santa's Book
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Christmas is Our Favorite Time of Year
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- I Love You
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 2-3 voice and Late 1994-1995 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and Late 1994-1995 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this home video was also used in "Barney's Sense-Sational Day".
- The musical arrangments used in this home video were also used in "Barney's Sense-Sational Day", with a holiday flavor.
- The arrangments for the background music used in this home video were also used in Once Upon a Time, with a holiday flavor.
- The version of I Love You is a mix of Barney's Sense-Sational Day's version and Barney's Christmas Star's version with the vocals from Once Upon a Time's version.
- This is the 41st time Barney isn't seen coming to life, instead, he is seen decorating the treehouse.
- This is the 41st time Barney does not turn back to a doll, instead, after Baby Bop and BJ say "Bye" to Barney and the kids and leave and dissapear. Then, the kids say "Bye" to Barney and then walk out to the fence door, Barney says "I hope you had lots of fun today about christmas. All the christmas things are fun. Thanks for coming to see us, and remember, I love you". Then he waves and says "Bye", then it fades to the end credits.