Barney's Happy Friends is a Custom Barney Home Video for Season 3 released in September 27, 1996.
Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and the kids learn about happy friends.
- Barney (Voice: Bob West / Body: David Joyner)
- Baby Bop (Voice: Julie Johnson / Body: Jeff Ayers)
- BJ (Voice: Patty Wirtz / Body: Jeff Brooks)
- Carlos (Corey Lopez)
- Tina (Jessica Zucha)
- David (Kenny Cooper)
- Kim (Erica Rhodes)
- Tosha (Hope Cervantes)
- Barney Theme Song
- Lookin' Around My Neighborhood
- No Matter Where They Are
- The Land of Make-Believe
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game
- The Popcorn Song
- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
- Friendship Song
- Someone to Love You Forever
- That is What it Means to Be A Friend
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- Senses Song
- I Love You
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 3 voice and 1996-1997 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1996-1997 costume.
- The Season 3 Barney costume from "Barney's Sense-Sational Day" is used.
- Season 3's Barney & Friends musical arrangments and background music are used in this video was "Barney's 1-2-3-4 Seasons".
- During the Take Me Out to the Baseball Game song, BJ plays baseball. Near the end of the song, BJ hits his nose with his bat and falls down. Then, he tries to hold his bleeding nose groaning. This is silimar to Derek getting his left knee hit by his baseball bat in "Be a Friend".
- This is another time BJ hurts himself. This time, he hurts his nose from playing baseball.
- Carlos wear the same clothes from Once Upon A Time.
- Tina wear the same hair-style and clothes from On The Move.
- David wear the same clothes from A Very Special Delivery.
- Kim wear the same hair-style and clothes from Camp Wannarunnaround.
- Tosha wear the same hair-style and clothes from Barney's Sense-Sational Day.
- (after the song "Take Me Out to the Baseball Game", the kids notice BJ hitting his nose and falling down, trying to hold his nose)
- BJ: (groaning) Ow, I hurt my nose at that last strike...
- Barney: Let's go inside. Tina has a big bandage in her backpack.
- Tina: Yes, I do.
- Barney: Come on. (helps BJ up. BJ still tries to hold his nose) Let's get it all cleaned up.
- (cut to Barney putting a big bandage on BJ's nose)
- Barney: Bandages always are in somebody's backpack, just in case, someone gets hurt.
- BJ: I'm glad I had this, Barney. Thanks. My nose feels better now.
- Barney: That's what friends are for, BJ. To help someone when they get an owe.