Get the Job Done is a eight episode of Barney & Friends episode for Season 4 pilot. It's original airdate is April 19, 1997. This is a shortened version of Barney's Good Job Day!
Barney, BJ and the kids must do their jobs about things.
- Mr. Boyd
- Barney Theme Song
- The More We Get Together
- Clean Up
- John Jacob Jingerheimer Smidth
- The Barney Bag
- Indoor-Outdoor Voices
- Respect (short version, with just three verses)
- Please and Thank You
- I Love You
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- The musical arrangments used in this episode were also used in "Barney's Halloween Party".
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also used in "Barney's Talent Show".
- The production for this episode was made in 1996.