|Barney Home Video|
|Let's Show Respect|
|Release Date||October 6, 1996|
|Available on DVD||Yes|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Barney teaches the kids all about respecting others. As they learn through through songs and activities, it becomes easier to show respect to others.
- Barney (David Joyner as body performer, Bob West as voice)
- B.J. (Jeff Brooks as body performer, Patty Wirtz as voice)
- Baby Bop (Jeff Ayers as body performer, Julie Johnson as voice)
- The Winkster - David Voss/Ashley Wood
- Shawn - John David Bennett, II
- Tosha - Hope Cervantes
- Carlos - Corey Lopez
- Min - Pia Manalo
- Barney Theme Songs
- It's a Great Day
- Hello, Goodbye
- Lookin' Around My Neighborhood
- People Helping Other People
- Help Protect the Earth
- Mr. Sun
- I Like Autumn
- What Can We Play on a Rainy Day?
- The Rainbow Song
- Number Limbo
- Let's Take Care of Our Pets
- The Cleanup Clock
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Down By the Bay
- Let's Go on an Adventure
- That's What an Island Is
- Down By the Station
- The Exercise Song
- When I'm a Firefighter
- Muffin Man Medley
- Brushing My Teeth
- I Can Laugh
- That's a Home to Me
- I Love You
Let's Show Respect Previews
- The Respect scene was also shown in the Kids for Character video.
- Both Season 3 Barney costumes are used in this video, at different times.
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1994-1997 costume.
- B.J has his Season 3 voice and 1996-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 2-3 voice and 1996-1997 costume.
- The Barney costume from the Barney segment from "Kids for Character" is used.
- The musical arrangements from the Barney segement from "Kids for Character" are used, except for I Love You, uses Once Upon a Time (video), and Barney's Sense-Sational Day version.
- On the title screen of the Barney Theme Song, instead of saying "Barney" beneath the Season 3 logo, it says "Barney".
- Carlos wear the same clothes from Barney Live! In New York City. And a short hair.
- Filming began in March 21st, 1995, two months Kids for Character after the release of came out in April 23, 1996.
- The preview for this original 1996 video release is announced by the same announcer from "Barney Live! In New York City".
- Dean Stefan had composed the music for the preview of this video along with some other videos such as Good Day, Good Night from 1996.
- Shawn wear the same clothes from Once Upon a Time. And a short hair.
- Min wear the same clothes from Barney's Fun & Games. And a long hair.
- Tosha wear the same clothes from Once Upon A Time. And a hair-style.
- When BJ arrives at the treehouse and says "Hi everybody", the sound clip is taken from "Barney's Senes-Sational Day".
- This home video was filmed in March 21, 1995.
- Filming began in August 13th, 1994, two months after the release of Kids for Character came out in April 23, 1996.
- This video, along with "Barney Songs", would also be released as a Double-Feature DVD release, which you'd find at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, Amazon.com, or Ebay. It would be hard to find, but remember to keep your eyes out for it.
Original 1996 released